Saturday, August 22, 2009

Honesty Is The Best Policy (and I'm running out of ideas)


Preview


My very first award, given to me by The Ultimate Blogger - Sujata. Thank you so, so much. I didn't write about it because I didn't know what to do with the award. Now I do, I have to tell my bloggers 10 things they don't know about me.

1. I am very bad at mixing with people. It took me a span of 6 years to find a steady friend.

2. I have read more books than most of the people in my class. I read around 20 - 30 books a year, on the minimum.

3. My favourite subject is English, bio and... maths.

4. Nobody ever told me how to operate the computer, or any gadget for that matter. I know this is rubbish, but I'm running out of ideas.

5. Someone invariably reads my diary every time I keep one. So, I'm going to have a picture of an apple on it and write 'Forbidden Fruit'. (Any ideas for the next one? or for that matter 5 more?)

6. I will eat anything that comes in my way (food only) unless it is fish, karela and beetroot, and at times pumpkin too.

7. I have all negative inheritances - glasses from my mom, migraine from my dad, Asthma from my mom, and the tendency to gain weight from my dad. Way to go, Murphy's Law.

8. I tried to condition my hair with ketchup once.

9. I'm a hot tempered person. And I tend to shed tears when I get really mad - and manage never to com across with my point.

10. I like the word schizophrenic a lot. And I use 'dude' too often with my friends.

P.S : This counts a lot, remember, especially since I'm going to be famous.


1 comment:

sujata sengupta said...

thats a lot of honesty dear!! the award looks great and it was given because you are an honest blogger!! Ketchup as conditioner..whoa!!what did mom do?did she pick you up like a rag doll and throw you out with the waste??