Friday, August 21, 2009

Aaaahhh!! I'm Famous!!!


I AM FAMOUS!!!


Some reporter just interviewed me for the COVER STORY of the newspaper! Please don't ask me what it is about, because I have no clue. But amazingly, that girl, tracked me down, the school I go to, my address, my telephone number too!


Man, I am a hot topic!


This is about some survey I wrote ages and ages and ages back, about Bombay, so people get to know it better, not only as just a city of slums. I sent a copy to same minister also, via my school. (And all this while mom had absolutely no idea!).


And here I am being called by a reporter for the cover story! I'll post the link as soon as I get it. Till then, I can just dream about it in my math class.


Watch out Time, DQ, Vogue, Business Times and what not - Here I come!!!!
P.S: I'm still saving up for those ray bans though, up there - it'll complete my famous image.


10 comments:

SJ said...

Does SN know about this?

PS- you better give me your autograph now itself, because once you get famous you might be hard to reach.

sujata sengupta said...

SN could get an attack if she reads this post!! I want that autograph too, wow I am the famous mashi now..I will start acting starry eyed and even might throw a few tantrums ok..I have a star for a niece!!

Sakshi said...

Huh how is your mom? Is she already shopping for all those designer dresses in which she will accompany you everywhere? kinda makes me think of the Star moms of 70's bollywood heroines :)

Congrats and hope to see the link soon on your page. Me wants autograph too. Convey my get well soon wishes to SN.

Ishita said...

OMG!!!! Its not even from India, I just got sent the link for the Official Website, and its from NY!!!!

I can almost see myself swimming in a pool in front of a huge bungalow with a parking where my Mercedes is standing.

Sakshi said...

Plz plz hire me as your PR agent here in USA. NY is just 3 hours drive from my place and I promise to take care of all your publicity and pampering needs. Me wants to chill out in the pool too.

PS: My application came in first for the post ok before SJ. Anyways SJ's prof won't let her leave the lab for another decade.

SJ said...

Ny is 2hr 45 mins from my place and Sakshi can just drink water, not swim in it. I have done PR for people like Javed Akthar, Shabana Azmi, Konana Sen, Rahul Bose (see all artsy people)

j can finish my lab work. Just call me on 1-800-SJ4-PR (its a toll free number)

Ishita said...

@ everyone: You probably can get an autograph, when I have a fixed signature: I just scribble my name when I'm told to sign ;). OOH! I already have 2 people fighting to be my PR! (whats that?) I think i just added an Audi to my car collection!

Dragon § Heart said...

Hey This Is <3 ly......... CONGO!! This is absolutely AWESOME!!! Keep it up gal!!

Roshni said...

congratulations! (from yet another mashi!)

Aparna said...

I am the last one to know? And to comment? Duh...
BTW whats housnesc? If you don't know then please remove the word verification from your blog.