Thursday, August 27, 2009

Two Words: EXAMS SUCK!!!!


I know I told you guys that I won't blog for at least 2 whole weeks, but sorry, I just could not resist. Al though I don't have anything to write about, I'll tell you what I do from morning to night:

6:00 : Mom's 1st attempt to wake me up.

6:30 : Second attempt.

6:45 : I finally wake up.

7:00 : Go in for a shower.

7:30 : Come out for a nice, long bath.

7:30 : Eat and study simultaneously.

8:00 : Leave for school, with textbook in hand.

8:15 : Study. study, study and go in to a state of panic.

11:00 : Finish one exam.

11:30 : Start second exam.

2:00 : Finish second exam.

3:00 : After a lot of lazing around, finally start studying again...

(With breaks in the middle of course)

11:00 : Stop studying. Go off to sleep.

This is what my room looks like!

P.S: Guys, do you like my the font? Its the exact copy of my writing!

Ishita


3 comments:

SJ said...

LOL!!!!!!! I love those post-it-notes stuck ll over the wall!! I totally agree with you- exams suck big time and it does not get better as you go higher up. But you must be half way thro'? Best of luck for the rest.

sujata sengupta said...

thats your writing???Your room is a mess Ishita..please do something before mom throws away all of it including the postits!!

Unknown said...

nice big font, and finally: a nice colour scheme. Exams seem to be good for your sense of aesthetics.