Sunday, April 1, 2012

The List

In 2009, I decided to make The List, with the help of a close friend of mine. This list contains all the character traits my boyfriend should or should not have. Mind you this was written when I was thirteen, and a complete romantic at heart. I didn’t believe in one night stands, and read Twilight over fifteen times. Enough said. Feel free to laugh your ass off about how naïve I was.

WHAT I WANT IN A BOYFRIEND
  1. He should NEVER EVER cheat on me. I’d rather he dump me for another girl than ‘do stuff’ behind my back. So, fidelity is the BIGGEST ELEMENT. No fidelity, no boyfriend. Period.
  2. He should care for me a lot
  3. I should be able to see through him, and see his soul. He should be good on the inside and the outside.
  4. WE MUST have an honest relationship. I believe that trust is the basis of a relationship, whether it’s romantic, familial, or even between friends.
  5. WE MUST have an honest relationship. I believe that trust is the basis of a relationship, whether it’s romantic, familial, or even between friends.
  6. He should be smart, and funny.
  7. He should be nice – as in polite to my friends and family, supportive and encouraging. He must always have love to give me (like an unending supply of love). He should make me happy.
  8. He must be strong, mentally and preferably also physically. If he senses that there is something I am, or for that matter anyone else is doing wrong, he must have the courage and strength to come right up, and stop me/ them.
  9. He must know his limits. This can be interpreted in several ways, so will not elaborate.

    Here’s the shallow stuff:

  10. He should be cute.
  11. He should have a great body.  He should have one of those complete lifeguard kind of physiques. I could kill for that.
  12. He MUST smell good.
  13. Preferably not blonde, Because I have a thing against blondes.
  14. This could TOTALLY be scratched out, in fact its’ probably not even a valid issue, but having a rich guy as a significant other can’t hurt.
  15. Totally scratchable again, but he should  British. That ACCENT!! *Swoon* [A/N: Yes. I wrote swoon. FML]
  16. OMG I totally forgot. HE should have an attractive sounding name. And nothing like Ganesh, or Jasvindar or Mohommad or any thing like that. But I guess that Get’s covered because he’s BRITISH.
  17. He should be good in (EMBARASSING!!!) bed. Fun and sexy and intense boyfriends don’t kill do they?! 
                                              ----------------------------------------

YES. THIS IS THE NONSENSICAL SHIT I WROTE WHEN I WAS 13. I WASTED YOUR PRECIOUS TIME, I KNOW. I’M SORRY, I REALLY AM. I PROMISE NOT TO BURDEN YOU WITH SENTIMENTAL BULLSHIT ANY MORE.


Needless to say, my expectations for a boyfriend right now, is almost COMPLETELY different. Hopefully I’ll be able to complete the current version of The List and post it within a few days. I’m going to 12th grade soon (TOMORROW!!), so I’ll probably be busy with my school, and my SAT classes, and my Maths classes, and my Chemistry classes, and my Physics classes, and my IIT classes. I know… Sucks to be me. Once again, FML.

Sorry about the bitching. (LIE. I’m not sorry at all). I’d like to thank Vini… Congratulations! You’re probably the ONLY person who read my recent updates. Other people, (if any) IF you’ve made it all the way down here, COMMENT. I don’t mind hate mails either. Yes, I’m that desperate. Ok enough ranting, now quickly spread the word of how awesome my blog is.

1 comment:

Sakshi said...

OMG I love the British accent too...but guess it's too late to wish for that in my man ;)

Well your List sure does go down in the "humor me" category :)