Friday, September 18, 2009

What A Let - Down!

All this week, I was really excited about our trip to Jaipur. This would be my second trip to Jaipur, but last time I had been to Jaipur, I could remember was my awesome Camel ride, and that I had chicken pox. So, this should be an exciting trip right?


Our teachers very gravely warned us to have low expectations when it came to fun, because we were going to an educational trip. Hell yeah, educational trip. We interpreted it as two hours of writing about some rubbish an the last day, or preferably in the train, or the station when we're returning. Who cares?


The first day, every one was very excited when we got our itinerary. Apart from the 5:30 AM wake up call and only 15 minutes to shower, the rest of the plan was PERFECT. We started to discuss what we would wear, what we should wear, its a big difference you see. What would we do, where we would go, and the biggest, what we would eat!*


As the week rolled by, we had to go through a reality check. We figured that to finish 5 projects, we would have to stay up late even in Jaipur, and would have to spend lesser time gossiping, moaning, teasing and *sigh* we would not have the shower for ourselves for half an hour - I know, its shocking!


We have 5 projects to do, History, Geography, Maths, English and Hindi. Aaah!






Well, I guess this is the negative side to the Jaipur trip. Also, if anyone knows anything about Keshari Singh Champawat and Gopal Singh Kharawa, please email me.

2 comments:

sujata sengupta said...

enjoy the trip babe!! the projects you can google later!!

Sakshi said...

I second your aunt....enjoy and google later. Wish we had google in our times...sigh!!